User Researcher & Psychologist (MSc)
I have 25 years of experience conducting UX projects and user research for renowned companies. A psychologist by training, I am passionate about developing products and achieving the best-possible experience for the user aligned with business outcomes.
After founding and managing my own company eye square in Berlin for over 12 years, I moved to the UK in 2015 and have since been working in various user research roles as Head of Insight, Head of UX, Principal UX Researcher, Senior Manager Research & Insights, and Senior UX Researcher. Since March 2023, I am a Principal UX Researcher at Stepstone.
25 years of experience in UX
- MSc Psychology (German equivalent)
- Specialising in Engineering Psychology / Cognitive Ergonomics & Computer Science
- Ex start-up founder and managing director
- Broad international user research experience
- Emphatic moderation of interviews and workshops
- Lively presentations and frequently invited speaker
- Published author
- Agile ways of working
- Lean UX
- Discovery user research
- Jobs-to-be-done framework
- Government Digital Service Standard